Ramanaidu film school is slowly churning out some of the very talented technicians in Tollywood. Now, two more talented students have turned into directors and will be making their films for Suresh Babu.
The two students who are now turning directors are Satish Tripura and Ashwin Gangaraju. While Satish Tripura’s film is a crime thriller based on a small crook, Ashwin’s film is a gripping mystery of a tech entrepreneur.
Both films will go on floors soon and what’s even more special is that the technicians working on these films will also be mostly from Ramanidu Film School.
Articles that might interest you:
- Itlu Maredumilli Prajaneekam’s teaser looks engaging
- All eyes on Allu Arjun’s big announcement
- GA2 Pictures’ new movie launched- Deets inside
- Team Liger wishes Mike Tyson a happy birthday in style
- Team NTR30’s struggle continues to find a heroine
- Kamal Haasan appreciates Suriya – Deets inside