Ramanaidu film school is slowly churning out some of the very talented technicians in Tollywood. Now, two more talented students have turned into directors and will be making their films for Suresh Babu.
The two students who are now turning directors are Satish Tripura and Ashwin Gangaraju. While Satish Tripura’s film is a crime thriller based on a small crook, Ashwin’s film is a gripping mystery of a tech entrepreneur.
Both films will go on floors soon and what’s even more special is that the technicians working on these films will also be mostly from Ramanidu Film School.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Young beauty enters the house
- Bigg Boss 14: Salman happy to cut his salary to pay the crew
- Actress Poorna to surprise in a negative role
- Rakul Preet to attend NCB interrogation today
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB