The much awaited Telugu remake of Malayalam blockbuster, Majnu, was announced formally this morning. The regular shooting will commence from the first week of December and the film will release as a summer treat. The makers announced that Majnu will feature its soundtrack scored by two talented music composers, Rajesh Murugeshan and Gopi Sunder.
Rajesh Murugeshan scored a scintillating soundtrack for the film’s Malayalam original, Premam. All the songs were chartbusters and played a major part in the film’s historic success. On the other hand, national award winning music composer Gopi Sunder has been on a success streak in Telugu with back-to-back musical hits in the form of Bhale Bhale Magadivoi and Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju.
The film has Naga Chaitanya reprising Nivin Pauly’s role and Shruti Haasan and Anupama Parameshwaran will be the the leading ladies. The makers are on a lookout for a third heroine. Chandoo Mondeti of Karthikeya fame is the film’s director and Suryadevara Nagavamsi is producing the film under his Sitara Entertainments banner.
- Election Commission clears Lakshmi’s NTR for release
- Star actress stuns everyone with her makeover
- Nagarjuna’s Manmadhudu 2 launched
- Mahesh unveils his Madame Tussauds wax statue
- Radha Ravi apologizes for his insensitive comments on Nayanthara
- iSmart Shankar’s Goa schedule wrapped up