This summer, two directors from the Telugu film industry will be making their debut in Bollywood. While veteran director K Raghavendra Rao’s son Prakash Kovelamudi is foraying into Hindi cinema with Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya, Arjun Reddy director Sandeep Vanga is remaking his cult romantic drama in Hindi as Kabir Singh.
Incidentally, both Mental Hai Kya and Kabir Singh are slated for release on the same day, June 21, leaving both the directors to lock horns with each other at the box-office. Both the movies have been in the news for all sorts of reasons for the last few months. In the end, who among the two directors will eventually conquer the box-office this summer remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maha Samudram locks OTT partner
- Naga Shourya’s Lakshya gets a release date
- Prabhas’s Adipurush affirms its release date
- Kondapolam Trailer – Intriguing and Gripping
- Adivi Sesh discharged from hospital post his Dengue scare
- Bigg Boss 5 – Here is the list of 4th-week nominations