This summer, two directors from the Telugu film industry will be making their debut in Bollywood. While veteran director K Raghavendra Rao’s son Prakash Kovelamudi is foraying into Hindi cinema with Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya, Arjun Reddy director Sandeep Vanga is remaking his cult romantic drama in Hindi as Kabir Singh.
Incidentally, both Mental Hai Kya and Kabir Singh are slated for release on the same day, June 21, leaving both the directors to lock horns with each other at the box-office. Both the movies have been in the news for all sorts of reasons for the last few months. In the end, who among the two directors will eventually conquer the box-office this summer remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mogalirekulu Sagar gets a decent response for Shaadi Mubarak
- Anushka to romance happening hero in her next?
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Maruthi-Gopichand’s Pakka Commercial goes on floors
- Reports about Manchu Manoj’s marriage go viral?
- After Prabhas yet another big star to promote Jathi Rathnalu