Here comes a big update. Leading Bollywood distribution houses, Excel Entertainment and AA Films, will be presenting the Hindi version of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious patriotic drama, Sye Raa. While Excel is owned by Bollywood star Farhan Akthar and Ritesh Sidhwani, Baahubali’s Hindi presenter Anil Thadani is the owner of AA Films.
Needless to say, Sye Raa will be getting a massive release and promotions with top players like Excel and AA Films joining forces. Already, Sye Raa is carrying a good buzz in Bollywood circles due to the legend Amitabh Bachchan’s special role in the movie.
She Raa is being bankrolled by Ram Charan with a whopping budget of over Rs 250 crores. This Surender Reddy directorial will also be released in Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada, apart from Telugu and Hindi. The film is slated to release on October 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal to team up with this star hero after 7 years?
- Pooja Hegde’s only condition to her directors
- SRK trolled for teaming up with star director accused in #MeToo
- Mahesh Babu addresses key issue
- Problems continue for Indian 2- Talented actress walks out
- Ranarangam’s dismal US collections