If the latest buzz in film circles is anything to go by, Mega hero Sai Tej’s next film will be jointly bankrolled by two leading Tollywood producers, BVSN Prasad and Dil Raju. Apparently, a debutant director recently narrated a script to Sai and the actor loved it totally.
However, this as-yet-untitled film will be going on floors only in 2022, after Sai wraps up his immediate assignments. Incidentally, Dil Raju was one of the producers of Sai’s first film, Pilla Nuvvu Leni Jeevitham. On the other hand, the actor’s ongoing film, Solo Brathuke So Better, is being produced by BVSN Prasad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another youthful film