It’s been earlier reported that National Award-winning director Satish Vegesna is launching his son Sameer Vegesna as an actor. Titled Kothi Kommachhi, the film also features iconic yesteryear character artiste Srihari’s son Meghamsh Srihari in a lead role.
Now, the latest update is that two young beauties, Radhe Shyam actress Riddhi Kumar and Arjun Reddy Tamil remake Varma fame Megha Choudhary as the female leads in this youthful entertainer.
Popular music composer Anup Rubens will score the soundtrack for Kothi Kommachhi. The film will have its formal launch today on the auspicious occasion of Vijaya Dasami.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha makes interesting comments about wage gap
- Pawan Kalyan’s ultra mass gestures in Harihara Veeramallu
- Acharya’s Khammam schedule underway under tight security
- Get ready for 3 surprises from PSPK27 this Maha Shivaratri
- Critically acclaimed South film goes to Bollywood
- Manchu Manoj’s sly tweet on marriage reports