It’s well-known that after Bhaagamathie, star heroine Anushka will be seen in yet another horror thriller, titled Silence. Madhavan will play the male lead in the film. Touted as a crossover film, Silence will feature noted Hollywood stars, including Michael Madsen.
As per the latest updates, young heroines Anjali and Shalini Pandey have been roped in for crucial roles in Silence. Subba Raju and Avasarala Srinivas will also be seen in key roles in the movie. The film’s shooting will kick-start in the US in March.
Silence will be directed by Hemant Madhukar and produced jointly by Kona Venkat and People Media Factory’s TG Vishwaprasad. Gopi Sundar will score the music. The film will hit screens in the second half of 2019.
- Interesting update on Balayya-Boyapti film
- Legendary musician for Vijay Anthony film
- Star hero as chief guest for Mr. Majnu pre-release event
- F2’s solid 5-day worldwide collections
- NTR Mahanayakudu postponed to February second week?