Samantha and Naga Chaitanya’s latest films, U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy Alludu released on the 13th of this month amidst good hype. The latest we hear is that U-Turn made $276,643 and Sailajareddy collected $401,542 to date in the US.
With the weekend on in the US, the collections might improve a bit in the next two days. These films have competition from Nannu Dochukunduvate which has also opened to a decent response yesterday.
U-Turn was directed by Pawan Kumar whereas Sailaja Reddy Alludu is made by noted director Maruthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju drops big update on Ram Charan’s RC15
- Nani wraps up Ante Sundaraniki’s shoot
- Gossip about a crazy twist in Pushpa 2 makes news
- This director to helm Balayya-Allu Aravind film?
- Radhe Shyam to release on the date RRR vacates?
- Pawan Kalyan will shock you in Bheemla Nayak- Thaman