Samantha and Naga Chaitanya’s latest films, U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy Alludu released on the 13th of this month amidst good hype. The latest we hear is that U-Turn made $276,643 and Sailajareddy collected $401,542 to date in the US.
With the weekend on in the US, the collections might improve a bit in the next two days. These films have competition from Nannu Dochukunduvate which has also opened to a decent response yesterday.
U-Turn was directed by Pawan Kumar whereas Sailaja Reddy Alludu is made by noted director Maruthi.
- Temper’s Hindi remake delays Ranveer, Deepika’s honeymoon
- Indian2’s shoot to be delayed by another week
- India’s Village Rockstars out of Oscar race
- Sai Pallavi is the soul of Maari 2 : Dhanush
- Pressnote : Watch Antariksham or Padi Padi Leche Manasu in Regal & AMC for free