Samantha and Naga Chaitanya’s latest films, U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy Alludu released on the 13th of this month amidst good hype. The latest we hear is that U-Turn made $276,643 and Sailajareddy collected $401,542 to date in the US.
With the weekend on in the US, the collections might improve a bit in the next two days. These films have competition from Nannu Dochukunduvate which has also opened to a decent response yesterday.
U-Turn was directed by Pawan Kumar whereas Sailaja Reddy Alludu is made by noted director Maruthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Serial injuries: What’s happening to Tollywood stars?
- Mahesh and family return after Europe holiday
- After Hippi, Karthikeya vows to bounce back with Guna 369
- Solid deal for Rakshasudu’s Hindi dubbing & Telugu satellite rights
- Neil wraps up his part for Saaho; Shares an emotional post
- Teaser for Arjun Reddy Tamil remake impresses this time