Vinayaka Chavithi was seen as a rare box-office battle between the Akkineni star couple, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha. But both Chay and Sam had played down the box-office clash and said that both the movies will turn out to be successful eventually.
While Chay’s Shailaja Reddy Alludu is dominating the overall worldwide collections, Samantha’s U-Turn surprised everyone by surpassing SRA’s collections at the US box-office. U-Turn pulled off this feat on Sunday, thanks to the increasing positive word of mouth with each passing show.
On Sunday, U-Turn collected $42,869 from 93 locations across the US. On the other hand, Shailaja Reddy Alludu grossed $39,978 from 124 locations. While U-Turn’s 4-day long weekend collections stand at $223,311, SRA has taken its first weekend total gross to $356,714.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gossip about a crazy twist in Pushpa 2 makes news
- This director to helm Balayya-Allu Aravind film?
- Radhe Shyam to release on the date RRR vacates?
- Pawan Kalyan will shock you in Bheemla Nayak- Thaman
- Latest – Tamannah gives clarity on her wedding plans
- Despite Covid cases, star hero gets back to shoot