Samantha’s U-Turn received mostly positive reviews and opened well in the A centers of both the Telugu states. The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 1.2 crores on the first day in AP and Telangana.
As the long weekend is on, the film will draw some more decent money at the box office in both India and overseas. Samantha is single-handedly pulling the crowd to the theaters and she needs to start post-release promotions so that the film lands into a safe zone.
Pawan Kumar directs this remake which also has Rahul Ravindran and Aadi Pinisetty in other lead roles.
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA