Yesterday, the makers of Samantha and Aadhi Pinisetty-starrer U-Turn kick-started the film’s second schedule in Hyderabad. The film is an official remake of the acclaimed Kannada thriller, U-Turn and it is being made as a Telugu and Tamil.
It’s been reported already that former heroine Bhumika will be essaying a crucial role in U-Turn. Bhumika joined the shoot yesterday and the team had given her a warm welcome. U-Turn’s remakes are being directed by Pawan Kumar, who had helmed the Kannada original. Rahul Ravindran also plays a crucial role in the movie. Srinivas Chitturi is producing the remakes under Srinivasaa Silver Screen banner.
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Subramanyapuram’s trailer?
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?