Yesterday, the makers of Samantha and Aadhi Pinisetty-starrer U-Turn kick-started the film’s second schedule in Hyderabad. The film is an official remake of the acclaimed Kannada thriller, U-Turn and it is being made as a Telugu and Tamil.
It’s been reported already that former heroine Bhumika will be essaying a crucial role in U-Turn. Bhumika joined the shoot yesterday and the team had given her a warm welcome. U-Turn’s remakes are being directed by Pawan Kumar, who had helmed the Kannada original. Rahul Ravindran also plays a crucial role in the movie. Srinivas Chitturi is producing the remakes under Srinivasaa Silver Screen banner.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu