Yesterday, the makers of Samantha and Aadhi Pinisetty-starrer U-Turn kick-started the film’s second schedule in Hyderabad. The film is an official remake of the acclaimed Kannada thriller, U-Turn and it is being made as a Telugu and Tamil.
It’s been reported already that former heroine Bhumika will be essaying a crucial role in U-Turn. Bhumika joined the shoot yesterday and the team had given her a warm welcome. U-Turn’s remakes are being directed by Pawan Kumar, who had helmed the Kannada original. Rahul Ravindran also plays a crucial role in the movie. Srinivas Chitturi is producing the remakes under Srinivasaa Silver Screen banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights