It’s been more than 3 years since actor Uday Kiran ended his life. Recently, an organization held a short film competition and honored the winners with Uday Kiran Cine Awards.
Speaking at the presentation ceremony, senior character artiste Sivaji Raja made a few startling comments. Sivaji Raja said that the entire Telugu movie industry is responsible for Uday Kiran’s death.
The senior actor further said that a talented young hero like Uday would have been alive with us if some of the industry bigwigs spared a thought for him in his hard times. “Nobody thinks about others in the industry. Tollywood is full of selfish people,” he said.
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon
- Nani’s role in Gang Leader revealed
- Sita gets a new release date