It’s been more than 3 years since actor Uday Kiran ended his life. Recently, an organization held a short film competition and honored the winners with Uday Kiran Cine Awards.
Speaking at the presentation ceremony, senior character artiste Sivaji Raja made a few startling comments. Sivaji Raja said that the entire Telugu movie industry is responsible for Uday Kiran’s death.
The senior actor further said that a talented young hero like Uday would have been alive with us if some of the industry bigwigs spared a thought for him in his hard times. “Nobody thinks about others in the industry. Tollywood is full of selfish people,” he said.
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well