The first look of Manchu Manoj, Balakrishna starrer Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara was launched a little while ago at a grand ceremony held in Manikonda, Hyderabad. Balakrishna, Dasari Narayana Rao, K Raghavendra Rao, B Gopal, K S Rama Rao, Mohan Babu, Vishnu Manchu, Lakshmi Manchu, Manoj and Sekhar Raja were some of the guests present at the event. Lakshmi Manchu stated that a special set named Gandharva Mahal was built for the film and it cost them more than Rs. 6.5 crores. Speaking at the event Mohan Babu said, “I was always worried that Lakshmi was spending more than what she should for the film, but when I saw the visuals,I was blown away. Balakrishna’s performance will be a major highlight of the film.”
The film’s audio will be launched on May 18 in Guntur and the film will hit the screens in June. Deeksha Seth has played the lead role in the film. Sekhar Raja directed the film.
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film