Manchu Manoj has stated that his upcoming film Uu Kodathara Ulikkipadathaara is a multistarrer, referring to Balakrishna’s role in the film. Initially, there were rumours that Balakrishna is going to do an important role in the film and some even reported that the actor is making a guest appearance. However, Manchu Manoj has quashed all those rumours and clarified that Balakrishna will be seen in a full length role in the film.
Recently, Lakshmi Manchu, the producer of the film, posted a picture of Balakrishna in his royal get up much to the delight of the actor’s fans. The film’s shooting has reached the last stage and currently the climax is being filmed in Hyderabad. Deeksha Seth and Sonu Sood are also playing important roles in the film. Sekhar Raja is directing it and Bobo Sashi is composing the music.
- 450 crore fantasy drama to go on floors finally
- Dhanush makes a fortune out of Kaala’s satellite rights
- Suriya’s most expensive film launched in London
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor