Looks like fans of Nadamuri Balakrishna and Manchu Manoj have to wait a little longer as the most awaited multi-starrer ‘U Kodatara Ulikki Padatara’ has been postponed to July first week. This movie was initially supposed to release on June 22 but was postponed because of is post production works.
Already the audio has got a huge response among the audience and the film is eagerly awaited because of it’s crazy combination of Balakrishna and Manoj for the first time. Manchu Lakshmi also does a pivotal role in the film which also has Prabhu, Sai Kumar and Sonu Sood in other roles. The film is directed by debutant Shekhar Raja and has music by Bobo Sashi. Deeksha Seth and Panchi Bora are paired opposite Manoj and Balakrishna respectively. Manchu Laxmi produces this movie on Manchu Entertainments Banner.
Articles that might interest you
- DSP out Gopi Sundar in for young hero’s next?
- Balakrishna to do a film with him again
- Heroine gives blockbuster but has no projects in hand
- Dil Raju not interfering in that film
- Aadi’s Burrakatha gets a release date
- Satyaraj to play key role in Varun Tej’s next