Currently, Prakash Raj is in Chennai where Ilayaraja is supervising the re-recording of the film in his studio. The director was so mesmerized with the process that he couldn’t help but share a video of the re-recording with his fans on social media.
The film is the remake of a superhit Malayalam film Salt N’ Pepper and the Telugu version has Prakash Raj, Sneha, Tejas and Samyukta in lead roles. Oorvashi and Brahmaji have played important roles. Most part of the film has been shot in and around Mysore and Prakash Raj has pinned a lot of hopes on the film’s success.
K S Rama Rao is presenting the Telugu version and Prakash himself has directed the film. Preetha is the cinematographer.
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date
- Star heroine’s Bollywood project is half way through
- Kaala finding it tough in overseas
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Nithin’s next gets an interesting title