Prakash Raj’s dream project, Ulavacharu Biryani has been postponed for a further date in May. Initially, this bilingual was actually set to hit the screens on Mat 1st, but has been postponed for reasons unknown.
Directed by Prakash Raj, this film also has Sneha in other lead role. Confirming the news, producer K S Ramarao told that they are looking at a special date for the film’s arrival, and do not want to release this much awaited family entertainer in a hurry.
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer