Prakash Raj’s dream project, Ulavacharu Biryani has been postponed for a further date in May. Initially, this bilingual was actually set to hit the screens on Mat 1st, but has been postponed for reasons unknown.
Directed by Prakash Raj, this film also has Sneha in other lead role. Confirming the news, producer K S Ramarao told that they are looking at a special date for the film’s arrival, and do not want to release this much awaited family entertainer in a hurry.
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next