Boyapati Sreenu is a star director and there is no doubting the fact that there is no one better than him to showcase the stars and their films in a mass avatar.
But as his films have a lot of violence, their response in the overseas market is not that great. All his previous films have met with a lukewarm response and now the pressure is even more on him to deliver as he has teamed up with Ram Charan whose last film Rangasthalam made over 3.5 million in the US.
So, Vinaya Vidheya Rama will be an ultimate test for Boyapati to expand his international market. So, will Boyapati conquer his key market and will Charan help him do so, we need to wait and see.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Vishwak Sen- I want to be the next Vijay Sethupati
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero