Boyapati Sreenu is a star director and there is no doubting the fact that there is no one better than him to showcase the stars and their films in a mass avatar.
But as his films have a lot of violence, their response in the overseas market is not that great. All his previous films have met with a lukewarm response and now the pressure is even more on him to deliver as he has teamed up with Ram Charan whose last film Rangasthalam made over 3.5 million in the US.
So, Vinaya Vidheya Rama will be an ultimate test for Boyapati to expand his international market. So, will Boyapati conquer his key market and will Charan help him do so, we need to wait and see.
Articles that might interest you:
- Unique feat: Keerthy Suresh to reprise her mother’s role in a crazy remake
- Post divorce, Kotha Bangaru Lokam actress hopes to find love again
- Shraddha Kapoor’s latest statement on her marriage
- Brahmanandam to leave the audience in tears in this special film
- Pawan Kalyan’s chartered flight travel becomes a hot topic
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo continues its steady run in the US