Released in September, actress Taapsee’s female-centric emotional drama, Pink, won everyone’s hearts and also ended up as a decent commercial success. The film also stars Amitabh Bachchan in a pivotal role.
In a huge honour, Pink has been invited by the United Nations for a special screening at the UN Headquarters at New York, USA. Pink throws light on the rampant issue of sexual harassment and other abuse against women and it also enlightened the audiences about the zero FIR.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?