Released in September, actress Taapsee’s female-centric emotional drama, Pink, won everyone’s hearts and also ended up as a decent commercial success. The film also stars Amitabh Bachchan in a pivotal role.
In a huge honour, Pink has been invited by the United Nations for a special screening at the UN Headquarters at New York, USA. Pink throws light on the rampant issue of sexual harassment and other abuse against women and it also enlightened the audiences about the zero FIR.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai