Star heroine Nayanthara’s latest Tamil release, an intense social drama titled Aramm, released on November 10 to rave reviews. The film deals with an important social issue and Nayan was seen as a district collector in it.
Ever since the film’s release, Tamil critics and moviegoers have been heaping praises on Nayan’s riveting performance. Some even say that the title ‘Lady Superstar’ is justified for Nayan. Unlike in the past, Nayan has been aggressively promoting the film.
Aramm is soon releasing in Telugu as Kartavyam. Gopi Nainar is the film’s director. Noted distributor R Ravindran of Trident Arts will release Kartavyam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde wraps up dubbing for Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant bags the ticket to finale task
- Pawan Kalyan says enough of speculations
- Watch movies in theaters without any fear – Talasani Srinivasa Yadav
- Gamanam is all about the journey of life – Sujana Rao
- Adavi Thalli Maata from Bheemla Nayak to release tomorrow