Star heroine Nayanthara’s latest Tamil release, an intense social drama titled Aramm, released on November 10 to rave reviews. The film deals with an important social issue and Nayan was seen as a district collector in it.
Ever since the film’s release, Tamil critics and moviegoers have been heaping praises on Nayan’s riveting performance. Some even say that the title ‘Lady Superstar’ is justified for Nayan. Unlike in the past, Nayan has been aggressively promoting the film.
Aramm is soon releasing in Telugu as Kartavyam. Gopi Nainar is the film’s director. Noted distributor R Ravindran of Trident Arts will release Kartavyam.
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu
- 2.0 team aims for perfection close to its release