On any given day, a star hero’s big budget film has not less than 200 crew members working on the set. However, the makers of Prabhas’ highly-anticipated mythological magnum opus, Adipurush, have done the unthinkable due to the second wave of Coronavirus which is wreaking havoc on Maharashtra.
According to the latest reports coming in from Bollywood media circles, Adipurush’s makers have limited the film’s crew to just 25. As reported earlier, Adipurush’s shoot is taking place sign greenscreens in the background. So, except the core cast and crew members, not many people are required on the set. This not only helps the team to work effectively, but also minimises the COVID risk to a great extent.
Saif Ali Khan will be seen as Lankesh, while Kriti Sanon plays Sita in this Om Raut directorial. The film is slated for release on August 11, 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis
- Vijay’s young look goes viral from his upcoming film
- Dil Raju pressurises Allu Arjun to take a final call?