Star hero Ram Charan is currently working on Rajamouli’s RRR. The Mega Powerstar plays legendary freedom for Alluri Seetharamaraju in the film. Even before he wraps up RRR, Charan will be sharing screen space with his father Megastar Chiranjeevi in Koratala Siva’s Acharya.
Until recently, there were non-stop speculations surrounding Charan’s next project after RRR and Acharya. The actor was rumored to be in talks with directors Vamshi Paidipally and Gowtam Tinnanuri. In fact, at one point, there were reports that Charan has okayed the Jersey director’s script which will be bankrolled by senior producer NV Prasad.
But the latest update is that Charan is yet to finalize his next project and this brings back the uncertainty. Fans may have to wait for a couple of months more to get some clarity.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut