It is well-known that Super Star Rajinikanth’s soon to be launched movie in Kabali’s director Pa Ranjith’s direction and Dhanush’s production will have an extensive Mumbai underworld backdrop. A huge Dharavi slum set is being erected in Chennai for this purpose.
Rajini’s character is rumored to be modeled after the well-known Mumbai mafia don Haji Mastan. Now, a man named Sundar Shaekhar, claiming to be Haji Mastan’s foster son, has served a notice to Rajinikanth.
In his notice, Sundar strongly opposed the makers’ plans and asked Rajinikanth not to depict Haji Mastan Mirza as a ‘smuggler and an underworld don’, adding that his father was never convicted by any court in cases related to smuggling or underworld.
Sundar further said that Haji Mastan founded the Bharatiya Minorities Suraksha Mahasangh and that there is a huge political party behind him. He further offered to provide the real-life story of Haji Mastan Mirza, and even produce the film as he also happens to be a producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- Radhe Shyam to have this crazy aspect
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2