Pan-India stars Prabhas and Pooja Hegde’s period romantic drama, Radhe Shyam, is one of most eagerly awaited pan-India movies which will be releasing this year. The film’s romance-filled teaser will be unveiled on February 14 as a Valentine’s Day treat.
And here’s an interesting speculation that’s doing the rounds in film circles. Apparently, the film’s South India versions and the Hindi version will have different music composers who composed different tunes with the same emotions. In fact, Prabhas and Pooja had even shot for the songs that were choreographed in two different styles. This move, as the buzz has it, is to cater to the different tastes of music lovers across South and North India.
While young Malayalam music composer Justin Prabhakaran has composed the soundtracks for Radhe Shyam’s four South Indian versions, Bollywood composers Mithoon and Manan Bhardwaj have composed the Hindi songs. Directed by Radha Krishna Kumar, Radhe Shyam is jointly produced under Gopikrishna Movies, UV Creations and T-Series banners.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas effect – Jathi Rathnalu garners solid craze
- I’ll reduce my expenses if I don’t have work, says talented actor
- Shruti Haasan all praise for Prabhas
- Thaman now sets his eyes on top Tamil stars
- Vijay Deverakonda is now the first South hero to pull off this feat on Instagram
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon