The bigwigs of the Telugu film industry have been meeting with various political leaders to discuss the revival of the film industry post the lockdown. Already, senior actors and filmmakers met with Telangana CM KCR and Cinematography Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav.
And today, Minister of State for Home Affairs G Kishan Reddy will be interacting with several top producers at 11 a.m. The minister will be interacting with the filmmakers over a live video conference on his Facebook page.
Leading Tollywood producers like Allu Aravind, Dil Raju, Suresh Babu, S Radhakrishna, Anil Sunkara, Abhishek Agarwal, Vivek Kuchibhotla and the makers at Mythri Movie Makers will be discussing the various issues being faced by filmmakers due to the lockdown.
The live conversation can be seen at
Articles that might interest you:
- Dulquer to star in this crazy Mani Ratnam sequel?
- Talented heroine in Karnam Malleswari biopic?
- Young singers’ musical tribute on Ilayaraja’s birthday
- Venkat Prabhu’s surprise to excite Ajith fans?
- Star heroine in talks for Teja-Gopichand film
- Bollywood heroes not interested in resuming shoots?