Nani’s upcoming film Paisa is in the last stage of shooting and the promotional campaign is expected to begin very soon. The film is based on the theme of importance of money we give in our life and to promote the film, the marketing team of the film has come up with a unique idea. The film’s team has announced a contest to search for ancient coins which people might have collected over the years and few lucky winners who prove that they have the oldest coins among all will be invited as guests for the audio launch. Apart from this, the team has also announced a short film contest and all the short films have to be based on the theme of money.
Paisa has been directed by Krishna Vamsi and it has been produced by Ramesh Puppala under Yellow Flowers banner. Catherine Tresa and Sidhika Sharma are the lead actress and Charan Raj is playing a negative role. Most part of the film has been shot in Hyderabad. Sai Karthik has scored the music and the audio is expected to be launched on April 11.
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Naga Shaurya to team up with Avasarala Srinivas again?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?