Nani, Samantha starrer Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu is going to be promoted in an unique manner, if the latest reports are to be believed. The film has been directed by Gautham Menon and C Kalyan had produced the Telugu version under Teja Cinema banner. According to an official statement released by Gautham Menon, several promos will be aired featuring Nani and Samantha and the interesting part is, these scenes will not be part of the film. Usually, directors and producers use this strategy after the film’s release, but Gautham Menon is keen on getting people to know both the characters before they step into the theatres to watch their actual love story. Ilayaraja’s music has already become quite popular. The film depicts the lead pair’s love story at three different stages of their lives and the film’s climax is said to be extremely good. Yeto Vellopoyindhi Manasu will hit the screens on December 14.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli to highlight these factors in RRR
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record-breaking show in Kannada
- Disney announces the release date of Sadak 2
- Nag’s Wild Dog teaser on this date
- Sequel on cards fo Bellamkonda Sai’s hit film?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s shirtless avatar continues to break the internet