Movie promotions have become a part and parcel for films now a days. Even though you make a film with huge budget, it is important that it should reach the audience properly. Keeping the same concept in mind, the makers of ‘Oka Criminal Prema Katha’ have designed some unique publicity for their film.
Even for the press interviews, the movie stars came with their face covered as shown in the posters. Now, the team has designed some unique hoardings which will be carried out into the public directly. These hoarding are being taken to areas such as RTC cross roads and Kukatpally in Hyderabad where there are more number of movie theatres.
Directed by Sunil Kumar Reddy, Oka Criminal Prema Katha will hit the screens this Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju drops big update on Ram Charan’s RC15
- Nani wraps up Ante Sundaraniki’s shoot
- Gossip about a crazy twist in Pushpa 2 makes news
- This director to helm Balayya-Allu Aravind film?
- Radhe Shyam to release on the date RRR vacates?
- Pawan Kalyan will shock you in Bheemla Nayak- Thaman