Movie promotions have become a part and parcel for films now a days. Even though you make a film with huge budget, it is important that it should reach the audience properly. Keeping the same concept in mind, the makers of ‘Oka Criminal Prema Katha’ have designed some unique publicity for their film.
Even for the press interviews, the movie stars came with their face covered as shown in the posters. Now, the team has designed some unique hoardings which will be carried out into the public directly. These hoarding are being taken to areas such as RTC cross roads and Kukatpally in Hyderabad where there are more number of movie theatres.
Directed by Sunil Kumar Reddy, Oka Criminal Prema Katha will hit the screens this Friday.
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?