Movie promotions have become a part and parcel for films now a days. Even though you make a film with huge budget, it is important that it should reach the audience properly. Keeping the same concept in mind, the makers of ‘Oka Criminal Prema Katha’ have designed some unique publicity for their film.
Even for the press interviews, the movie stars came with their face covered as shown in the posters. Now, the team has designed some unique hoardings which will be carried out into the public directly. These hoarding are being taken to areas such as RTC cross roads and Kukatpally in Hyderabad where there are more number of movie theatres.
Directed by Sunil Kumar Reddy, Oka Criminal Prema Katha will hit the screens this Friday.
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director