Popular film star turned Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna is currently busy shooting for his 99th film, Dictator. The makers are canning Balayya’s introduction song under choreographer Prem Rakshit’s supervision. For this song, which praises the greatness of Lord Ganesha, the makers have roped in 99 dancers to commemorate Balayya’s 99th film.
Apart from these 99 dancers, this lavish song will also see 2000 extras dancing along with Balakrishna. The film’s unit is confident that this song will stand out and offer a unique experience for fans. Also, Balayya will appear in a never seen before getup, which will add a new dimension to his character in the film.
Dictator has Anjali and Sonal Chauhan playing the female leads. Successful director Sriwass is directing the film, apart from producing it along with Eros International. The makers are planning to release the film as a Sankranthi treat for fans.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble