As the release of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Sardaar Gabbar Singh’ is around the corner, the hype around the film is getting bigger and bigger. An example for the hype around the movie is the sheer number of benefit shows for the movie across the Telugu states.
Almost every major city is having benefit shows beginning at midnight. Hires have been given out extensively for Day 1 and all these things should ensure a bumper Day 1 collection. Pawan Kalyan and his producers have the record set by Baahubali in sight and we have to see if they manage to break it.
In the twin cities, the film is going to have benefit shows in Multiplexes, which is perhaps a first for any Telugu movie!
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru reveals why he never made a Bollywood comeback
- Lawrence, Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi Bomb resumes finally
- Puri-Vijay film from January 2020
- Saaho emoji to be released soon?
- Kajal supports a good cause
- Talented actor leaves Lavanya speechless