Unique marketing is something that has always worked for any film. Unforunately, out-of-the box marketing is something we rarely come across in Tollywood.
The makers of Ram’s Hyper are about to do something unique for the first time in Tollywood. They are soon going to be unveiling a 360 degree making video of Hyper.
Apparently, the viewers will have control over the video through their phones as they can turn their phones around, which will itself turn the camera in the video for a 360 degree angle. The release date of the video is yet to be revealed.
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara