Successful businesswoman and hero Ram Charan’s wife Upasana Kamineni Kondinela has been chosen as WWF India’s Ambassador of Forest Frontline Heroes (India). WWF India made the announcement in this regard last night.
“The forest heroes perform challenging tasks-conserving and restoring forests and protecting their denizens. We look forward to Upasana’s support in highlighting their extraordinary work,” WWF India’s Twitter handle tweeted. In her response, Upasana said that she is humbled and grateful.
Upasana is an animal lover and has a dog and a pony as her pets. In an interview, Ram Charan had said that he turned pet lover thanks to Upasana.
Humbled & grateful 🙏 https://t.co/nkDDUjYx4K
— Upasana Konidela (@upasanakonidela) June 21, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest US collections of Sita Ramam are here
- OTT release date locked for Arun Vijay’s Yaanai
- Hrithik Roshan calls Laal Singh Chaddha a gem
- Laal Singh Chaddha opens to a disastrous weekend
- Review : Karthikeya 2 – Enjoyable adventure drama
- Vijay Deverakonda reveals his favorite Tamil directors