Entrepreneur and star hero Ram Charan’s wife Upasana Konidela’s love for animals needs no introduction. She has now joined hands with the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) on a mission to save the Tigers in association with the Apollo Foundation.
Yesterday, Upasana was in Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan to flag off the inaugural ceremony of the 2-day ‘Save India’s Big Cats’ wild expedition at the famous Ranthambore National Park. Along with Upasana, twelve school children from Telangana also took part in the jungle adventures.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa