Entrepreneur and star hero Ram Charan’s wife Upasana Konidela’s love for animals needs no introduction. She has now joined hands with the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) on a mission to save the Tigers in association with the Apollo Foundation.
Yesterday, Upasana was in Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan to flag off the inaugural ceremony of the 2-day ‘Save India’s Big Cats’ wild expedition at the famous Ranthambore National Park. Along with Upasana, twelve school children from Telangana also took part in the jungle adventures.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film is not Seshachalam
- Thaman on board for Mahesh’s next!
- Rajinikanth’s fifth entry into the 200 crore club!
- Surprising success of Dear Comrade’s Hindi version
- Is this the title of Prabhas’ next?
- Former President Pranab Mukherjee honors Allu Aravind