Moving away from all the glitz and glamour, young entrepreneur and Ram Charan’s wife Upasana often prefers to lead a humble and down to earth life. In a latest, Upasana has turned organic farmer at her father’s farmland.
The Mega daughter-in-law took to Twitter and shared a few pictures of her learning organic farming, including cleaning cowdung. She described her father as the ‘Modern Day Farmer’. She is learning composting, how to reduce and re-use food waste and the beauty of adapting sustainable lifestyle from him.
Gobar Girl with Dad – the Modern Day Farmer. 😛🥰❤️
Learning organic farming, composting, how to reduce/re use food waste & the beauty of adapting sustainable lifestyle. pic.twitter.com/3iNJ69fRHF
— Upasana Konidela (@upasanakonidela) May 14, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Orey Bujjiga – Dragged out comedy
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?