The world of cinema is definitely an enticing one with money, fame, and immense popularity. But, not many are aware of the fact that an actor’s job is not a cakewalk. In fact, it’s a tedious job which needs high levels of mental and physical strength apart from great analytical skills.
Commenting on the same, Ram Charan’s wife Upasana took to her Twitter handle to convey the same. “An actor’s job is not so easy at all. Definitely, prefer working behind a desk. Total respect Ram Charan,” Upasana wrote on her Twitter page.
— Upasana Kamineni (@upasanakonidela) November 12, 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan, Mahesh were the first choice for this upcoming film
- Young director turns producer with a film on Coronavirus
- Once Akira, Aadya enter college, Renu has this life dream to fulfill
- Latest update on Venky-Tharun Bhascker’s film
- Venky’s unique plan to come out of Bheeshma hangover
- Kamal Haasan, Gautham Menon to team up again?