The world of cinema is definitely an enticing one with money, fame, and immense popularity. But, not many are aware of the fact that an actor’s job is not a cakewalk. In fact, it’s a tedious job which needs high levels of mental and physical strength apart from great analytical skills.
Commenting on the same, Ram Charan’s wife Upasana took to her Twitter handle to convey the same. “An actor’s job is not so easy at all. Definitely, prefer working behind a desk. Total respect Ram Charan,” Upasana wrote on her Twitter page.
— Upasana Kamineni (@upasanakonidela) November 12, 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?
- This talented actor to foray into the web world?
- Tollywood producers waiting for that one big move
- Koratala Siva urges COVID-19 infected people to be more civilized
- Tamil superstar decides to take a pay cut for his next
- Naveen Chandra becomes the talk of the town in Tollywood