The world of cinema is definitely an enticing one with money, fame, and immense popularity. But, not many are aware of the fact that an actor’s job is not a cakewalk. In fact, it’s a tedious job which needs high levels of mental and physical strength apart from great analytical skills.
Commenting on the same, Ram Charan’s wife Upasana took to her Twitter handle to convey the same. “An actor’s job is not so easy at all. Definitely, prefer working behind a desk. Total respect Ram Charan,” Upasana wrote on her Twitter page.
— Upasana Kamineni (@upasanakonidela) November 12, 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular actor opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan
- Mahesh vs Bunny Sankranthi clash- Fight getting serious
- Prabhas’s actor friends to fly London for special bash
- Hilarious title for Dil Raju-Krish’s maiden production
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?
- Dil Raju to release noted comedian’s film