Last night, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi hosted a lavish get-together for several noted Bollywood stars and a few representatives from the South Indian film industry. On the occasion, Modi also launched a film on Mahatma Gandhi’s ideologies.
However, hero Ram Charan’s wife and young entrepreneur Upasana Kamineni is upset with Narendra Modi for neglecting the icons of South Indian film industry. She took to Twitter and tagged Narendra Modi’s handle in a tweet, where she expressed her pain over the neglect of the cultural icons from the South of India at the get-together.
— Upasana Konidela (@upasanakonidela) October 19, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?
- Poll : Which among these pan-India films are you looking forward to?
- Latest update on Pushpa’s next two schedules
- Prashanth Neel reveals why he chose Prabhas for Salaar
- Mega hero heads to multiplex; Urges audiences to celebrate cinema