Last night, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi hosted a lavish get-together for several noted Bollywood stars and a few representatives from the South Indian film industry. On the occasion, Modi also launched a film on Mahatma Gandhi’s ideologies.
However, hero Ram Charan’s wife and young entrepreneur Upasana Kamineni is upset with Narendra Modi for neglecting the icons of South Indian film industry. She took to Twitter and tagged Narendra Modi’s handle in a tweet, where she expressed her pain over the neglect of the cultural icons from the South of India at the get-together.
— Upasana Konidela (@upasanakonidela) October 19, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil captures Nag, Samantha’s fun moments
- This title more or less confirmed for Pawan-Krish film?
- RGV in no mood to slow down-Locks his next
- Hot and happening celeb to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- After Amitabh, Abhishek also tests positive for COVID-19
- Amitabh Bachchan tests positive for COVID-19; Hospitalized