Last night, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi hosted a lavish get-together for several noted Bollywood stars and a few representatives from the South Indian film industry. On the occasion, Modi also launched a film on Mahatma Gandhi’s ideologies.
However, hero Ram Charan’s wife and young entrepreneur Upasana Kamineni is upset with Narendra Modi for neglecting the icons of South Indian film industry. She took to Twitter and tagged Narendra Modi’s handle in a tweet, where she expressed her pain over the neglect of the cultural icons from the South of India at the get-together.
— Upasana Konidela (@upasanakonidela) October 19, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero
- Title and first look of Vikram’s next to be out on this day?
- Allu Arjun rings in daughter’s birthday in Dubai