Young entrepreneur Upasana married hero Ram Charan in 2012 and became part of the Mega family. She often opens up about her relationship with husband. Now, in a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Upasana made a few appreciative comments on her father-in-law Megastar Chiranjeevi.
“My father-in-law respects working women and women who toil hard for their families at the same time. He encourages such women. He has inspired many people to achieve big in their careers. He enjoys every joyous moment of his life to the fullest and always remains energetic,” said Upasana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Heroine tensions for Prabhas’ Salaar
- Bellamkonda Suresh supports his son’s performance
- Ram Charan is Siddha in Acharya
- I’ve finally found my real competition: Ram
- Sankranthi films’ latest Krishna collections
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake gets a launch date