Young entrepreneur Upasana married hero Ram Charan in 2012 and became part of the Mega family. She often opens up about her relationship with husband. Now, in a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Upasana made a few appreciative comments on her father-in-law Megastar Chiranjeevi.
“My father-in-law respects working women and women who toil hard for their families at the same time. He encourages such women. He has inspired many people to achieve big in their careers. He enjoys every joyous moment of his life to the fullest and always remains energetic,” said Upasana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s etches a pakka plan for SVP’s shoot
- Big tension for these two Prabhas’ directors
- Latest- Pawan Kalyan gives an ultimatum to his directors
- NTR okays a project- To produce it himself?
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?
- Film Trivia : Guess the star who was an engineering dropout and also assisted star director?