In what could be said as bad news, Ram Charan’s wife, Upasana lost her paternal grandfather Umapathy Rao Kamineni yesterday night in Appollo hospital Hyderabad.
He was 92 years old and passed away due to age-related issues. Umapathy Rao was born at the famous Domakonda fort in Telangana and had served as an IAS officer and retired.
Upasana posted an emotional post that said “Our humble request is for all of you to show your love with a smile rather than tears” Well, 123telugu conveys deep condolences to Upasana and her family in this time of grief.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sequel on cards for this recent OTT hit?
- This music director fixed for Prabhas-Radha Krishna film?
- Tamil hero Vishal in a big mess once again
- Crazy hero’s special role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Puri Jagan in no mood to relax during Lockdown
- Payal Rajput dying to work with this director