In what could be said as bad news, Ram Charan’s wife, Upasana lost her paternal grandfather Umapathy Rao Kamineni yesterday night in Appollo hospital Hyderabad.
He was 92 years old and passed away due to age-related issues. Umapathy Rao was born at the famous Domakonda fort in Telangana and had served as an IAS officer and retired.
Upasana posted an emotional post that said “Our humble request is for all of you to show your love with a smile rather than tears” Well, 123telugu conveys deep condolences to Upasana and her family in this time of grief.
Articles that might interest you:
- MS Raju gears up with another bold film
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now
- Ram Charan pens a heartfelt note to Allu Arjun
- Latest update on Liger’s teaser launch
- Anil Ravipudi confirms films with Mahesh Babu and Balakrishna