Ram Charan and Upasana always set major couple goals with their PDA and by showering abundant love on each other quite often. Now, Upasana’s latest achievement has made her Mr. C proud. Upasana was awarded the Dadasaheb Phalke Philanthropist of the Year award at a ceremony held in Mumbai.
Charan took to his Facebook last night, posted a picture in which Upasana is seen posing with her award, and congratulated his ‘Dearest Upsi’ on winning the award. “So proud of you,” Charan wrote in his post. The award was given to Upasana for her social service.
Articles that might interest you:
- No story locked for Mahesh-Vamshi Paidipally’s next film
- Director opens up about Salman’s cameo in Saaho
- FDFS : Live Updates from Sita
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat