Ram Charan and Upasana always set major couple goals with their PDA and by showering abundant love on each other quite often. Now, Upasana’s latest achievement has made her Mr. C proud. Upasana was awarded the Dadasaheb Phalke Philanthropist of the Year award at a ceremony held in Mumbai.
Charan took to his Facebook last night, posted a picture in which Upasana is seen posing with her award, and congratulated his ‘Dearest Upsi’ on winning the award. “So proud of you,” Charan wrote in his post. The award was given to Upasana for her social service.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gali Sampath Trailer- Intriguing father-son conflict
- Here’s when Drishyam 3 will hit screens
- Abhishek Bachchan slightly changes his name for good luck?
- Baahubali writer pens script for pan-India film based on Ramayan
- Yash’s Gajakesari gears up for Telugu release
- This action hero’s next to have a pan-India release?