Ram Charan and Upasana always set major couple goals with their PDA and by showering abundant love on each other quite often. Now, Upasana’s latest achievement has made her Mr. C proud. Upasana was awarded the Dadasaheb Phalke Philanthropist of the Year award at a ceremony held in Mumbai.
Charan took to his Facebook last night, posted a picture in which Upasana is seen posing with her award, and congratulated his ‘Dearest Upsi’ on winning the award. “So proud of you,” Charan wrote in his post. The award was given to Upasana for her social service.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe