Young and upcoming actress Shalu Chourasiya was reportedly attacked by an unidentified man at KBR Park, Banjara Hills on Sunday night. In her complaint, Shalu told the police that she went to the park for a night walk at around 8:30 PM and was attacked by an unknown man.
Shalu suffered minor injuries during a scuffle with the man, who left the scene after stealing her mobile phone. She immediately rang 100 and cops reached the spot and sent her to a private hospital for treatment and are on a hunt to nab her attacker. Shalu had acted in movies like O Pilla Nee Valla and Bhagya Nagara Veedhullo Gammathu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde wraps up dubbing for Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant bags the ticket to finale task
- Pawan Kalyan says enough of speculations
- Watch movies in theaters without any fear – Talasani Srinivasa Yadav
- Gamanam is all about the journey of life – Sujana Rao
- Adavi Thalli Maata from Bheemla Nayak to release tomorrow