Despite making his Tollywood debut with Teja’s Neeku Naaku in 2012, young and upcoming hero Prince has been struggling to score a solid hit. The young actor will be essaying a crucial role in Varun Tej and Sreenu Vaitla’s romantic entertainer, Mister, according to the latest reports.
Apart from acting as the male lead in several low budget movies, looks like Prince is also game for appearing in special character roles in big budget movies featuring top heroes and directors. He was already seen in Ram’s Nenu Sailaja earlier this year.
An official announcement regarding Prince’s inclusion in Mister is awaited. Currently, Mister’s shooting is going on in Karnataka.
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad