Despite making his Tollywood debut with Teja’s Neeku Naaku in 2012, young and upcoming hero Prince has been struggling to score a solid hit. The young actor will be essaying a crucial role in Varun Tej and Sreenu Vaitla’s romantic entertainer, Mister, according to the latest reports.
Apart from acting as the male lead in several low budget movies, looks like Prince is also game for appearing in special character roles in big budget movies featuring top heroes and directors. He was already seen in Ram’s Nenu Sailaja earlier this year.
An official announcement regarding Prince’s inclusion in Mister is awaited. Currently, Mister’s shooting is going on in Karnataka.
- Director Guhan’s real-life incident inspires Kalyan Ram’s 118
- Avunu actress Poorna to share screen space with a star hero
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR