Sanjana Movies, a new production house that’s bankrolling Sampoornesh Babu’s Kobbari Matta, is gearing up to produce multiple projects in various Indian languages.
Sanjana Movies today announced that popular cinematographer Bharani K Dharan will be turning producer with a horror love story, which will be made in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi. Another project will be a straight Telugu movie in complete Telangana backdrop. A young woman will make her debut as director with this project.
A Tamil film will also be bankrolled by Sanjana Movies and it will be directed by popular stunt coordinator DN. Finally, the banner has tied up with a popular digital streaming platform and will make a web-series for children.
Articles that might interest you:
- Entha Manchivadavuraa’s latest worldwide collections
- Sudheer Babu’s look from ‘V’ to be out on this date
- KTR is all praise for Thaman
- Interesting title in consideration for Venkatesh’s Asuran remake
- Press Note : Choosi Choodangaane Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- RRR in an exciting phase, star hero joins the shoot