Sanjana Movies, a new production house that’s bankrolling Sampoornesh Babu’s Kobbari Matta, is gearing up to produce multiple projects in various Indian languages.
Sanjana Movies today announced that popular cinematographer Bharani K Dharan will be turning producer with a horror love story, which will be made in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi. Another project will be a straight Telugu movie in complete Telangana backdrop. A young woman will make her debut as director with this project.
A Tamil film will also be bankrolled by Sanjana Movies and it will be directed by popular stunt coordinator DN. Finally, the banner has tied up with a popular digital streaming platform and will make a web-series for children.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Sye Raa Trailer – Epic and Mind-Blowing
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s trailer
- Bigg Boss- Remuneration of Varun Sandesh and Vithika revealed
- Top comedians in discussion for Prabhas’s next
- Noted heroine’s link-up rumor goes viral