In what could be sad news, upcoming actor John Kottoly who is slowly making his mark in Telugu cinema has passed away earlier today.
The reason for his death is currently unknown and the talk is that he died of cardiac arrest at his residence. John was seen in films like Manu where he played a negative role.
He was also seen in some independent films. Kottoly’s last venture was ‘GOD’, the Telugu-language web-series. 123telugu conveys deep condolences to his family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed