In what could be sad news, upcoming actor John Kottoly who is slowly making his mark in Telugu cinema has passed away earlier today.
The reason for his death is currently unknown and the talk is that he died of cardiac arrest at his residence. John was seen in films like Manu where he played a negative role.
He was also seen in some independent films. Kottoly’s last venture was ‘GOD’, the Telugu-language web-series. 123telugu conveys deep condolences to his family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja banks on full-on entertainment; Signs his next
- Mahesh’s whopping remuneration for Chiru152 becomes a hot topic
- First look of Pawan’s Vakeel Saab to be out soon?
- Vijay Deverakonda to surprise with his performance in Puri’s film
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”