It’s been earlier reported that Arjun Reddy actress Shalini Pandey will be sharing screen space with leading Bollywood star Ranveer Singh in Jayeshbhai Jordaar. This big budget social comedy drama is being produced by Aditya Chopra of Yash Raj Films and Ranveer’s mentor Maneesh Sharma.
Until recently, there were non-stop speculations that Jayeshbhai Jordaar will be skipping its theatrical release and instead premiere directly on an OTT platform later this year. But the latest update is that the makers have no plans to opt for a direct OTT release and that they will wait until the theaters reopen.
The film’s shoot was wrapped up before the lockdown and the post-production work is underway at the moment. Debutant Divyang Thakkar is directing the movie. Interestingly, Tollywood composer Devi Sri Prasad has scored the soundtrack for this much-awaited biggie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news
- Hansika’s landmark film wraps up its shoot
- Radhe Shyam’s team all set to return to Hyderabad
- Kamal Haasan- Lokesh Kanagaraj’s film to go on sets soon