After creating a storm in both domestic and overseas markets, Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is still drawing respectful revenues in all areas.
The film has already achieved the biggest box office hit status and emerged as a memorable hit for Bunny. Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film has crossed Rs 1 crore gross in the Chennai city which is a rare feat for Telugu releases.
Sources reveal that the film is still minting decent money in all the multiplexes. Allu Arvind and Chinna Babu bankrolled AVPL and Thaman’s music is a big asset for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Bheeshma
- Prabhas’s clear cut instructions to his director
- Vijay Devarakonda’s tough times continue-Karan Johar takes a key decision?
- Juicy info about Allu Arjun’s role in Sukumar’s next
- Rajamouli makes special plans for RRR promotions
- Offers drying up for talented actress