After creating a storm in both domestic and overseas markets, Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is still drawing respectful revenues in all areas.
The film has already achieved the biggest box office hit status and emerged as a memorable hit for Bunny. Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film has crossed Rs 1 crore gross in the Chennai city which is a rare feat for Telugu releases.
Sources reveal that the film is still minting decent money in all the multiplexes. Allu Arvind and Chinna Babu bankrolled AVPL and Thaman’s music is a big asset for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month
- Soundarya, Srihari’s first looks from NBK’s Narthanasala out tomorrow