After creating a storm in both domestic and overseas markets, Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo is still drawing respectful revenues in all areas.
The film has already achieved the biggest box office hit status and emerged as a memorable hit for Bunny. Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film has crossed Rs 1 crore gross in the Chennai city which is a rare feat for Telugu releases.
Sources reveal that the film is still minting decent money in all the multiplexes. Allu Arvind and Chinna Babu bankrolled AVPL and Thaman’s music is a big asset for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt turns producer with Darlings
- Allu Arjun in plans to announce the release date of his next?
- South heroine to romance Prabhas in Adipurush?
- Chiru’s touching and adorable tweet on his ‘Siddha’ Ram Charan
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Audience will experience the real ambience of mud race with ‘Muddy’ – Dr. Praghabhal