The shooting for Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati’s untitled action drama went on floors in the month of January and the film has wrapped up its first schedule. The film is an official remake of the acclaimed Malayalam film, Ayyappanum Koshiyum.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the second schedule of the film will kick-start in the month of April, in the interiors of Tamil Nadu. However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Saagar K Chandra is directing and Trivikram is providing dialogues and screenplay for the movie. Sithara Entertainments banner is bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aryan case-SRK’s manager in trouble for influencing witnesses?
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film