The shooting for Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati’s untitled action drama went on floors in the month of January and the film has wrapped up its first schedule. The film is an official remake of the acclaimed Malayalam film, Ayyappanum Koshiyum.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the second schedule of the film will kick-start in the month of April, in the interiors of Tamil Nadu. However, an official confirmation regarding the same is awaited.
Saagar K Chandra is directing and Trivikram is providing dialogues and screenplay for the movie. Sithara Entertainments banner is bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow
- After Pushpa, Fahadh Faasil signs another massive project