SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali is inching towards completion and today, Madan Karky, who was working closely with Rajamouli for the film’s Tamil version, revealed that the dubbing for the Tamil version has been completed.
“Wrapped #Baahubali2 Tamil dubbing. Looking back at this journey that started 5yrs ago. Thank you @ssrajamouli @Shobu_ & team @BaahubaliMovie,” Madhan Karky posted on Twitter. Incidentally, it was Madhan who invented the fictitious Kilikili language for the first part of Baahubali.
The film is going to have a massive release in Tamil as well, along with the Telugu version, on April 28.
- Nani responds to Mega fans’ trolling over Gang Leader title
- Anushka to replace Nayan in legendary director’s next?
- Ravi Teja putting on weight for Disco Raja
- Harish Shankar has a big task ahead
- Who will play KCR in RGV film?
- Rocking climax to be the highlight of Kanchana 3