Sometime back, we had revealed that the shooting of Ram Charan’s next has kick started in Hyderabad. Latest update reveals that the small schedule has been wrapped up now. The unit will move to the second schedule from the 10th of March which will go on till the 21st of this month.
Ram Charan is expected to join the sets on the 14th of this month. Directed by Surender Reddy this film is the remake of the super hit Tamil film Thani Oruvan. Watch out this space for more.
- Bollywood star to bounce back with Sai-Kajal’s Sita
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll
- Mammootty’s Malayalam gangster drama to release in Telugu