Reportedly, Kamal Haasan will be under doctor’s observation for the next four to five days and will be discharged from the hospital. News is also that after relaxing at home for a couple of days, Kamal Haasan will kick-start the shooting for his already announced new film, Vikram under the direction of Lokesh Kanagaraj.
On the political front, Kamal Haasan’s political party Makkal Needhi Maiam will be facing the Tamil Nadu general elections which are scheduled in the month of May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Ponniyin Selvan: Part 1 – Dull and slow
- Godfather’s advance bookings from tomorrow
- Bigg Boss 6 – Shocking elimination to happen tonight?
- Team Hari Hara Veera Mallu conduct a “pre-schedule Workshop”
- Poll : What’s your take on the new trailer of The Ghost?
- Release date locked for Devi Sri Prasad’s debut Hindi music video