It’s already reported that the unit of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s landmark silver jubilee film, Maharshi, had left for the US a few weeks ago. Several crucial scenes are currently being canned on the main leads in New York.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that the unit will wrap up the US schedule by this month end and return back to India on November 1st. The next schedule is being planned in Hyderabad and it will last till December end.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady and Allari Naresh plays Mahesh Babu’s close friend in Maharshi. Vamshi Paidipally is directing this much-awaited project. Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are jointly producing the movie. DSP is the music composer for this film, which is slated to hit screens on April 5 next summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raja Varu Rani Garu hero Kiran Abbavaram’s new film launched
- Revealed – Reason for Puri Jagan’s next getting delayed
- Happy Days Tyson Rahul launches his next
- Bigg Boss 4 – After Avinash, this contestant cries foul on makers
- Raghavendra Rao’s role revealed from his debut film
- Viral – Pawan Kalyan’s emotional bond with his kids